Do you dream of becoming a data scientist one day, but you still have to complete your studies? You’ve come to the right place.
Either you want to take a break-year before you finalize your study, or you need to collect more credits before starting a new study, we have the in-between solution for you, as we offer you the opportunity to work part-time or full time on projects that will help you develop practical skills while being a student. In this way, your work is not only theory-based, but it allows you to implement the theory in practice.
About the job
The work is diverse and you will performing tasks of different nature:
- analytical (analysing data, identifying correlations, testing econometric models etc.),
- technical (working with databases, conversion of data) and
- client-focused (client support, writing manuals etc.).
Therefore, you are able to apply diverse aspects of you study on the job.
- 3rd year Bachelor or Master student in a quantitative field (Econometrics, Mathematics or related study);
- Good social and communication skills;
- Affinity with market research and data analysis;
- Good command in spoken and written English;
- Available for at least 16 hours per week;
- Available for a period of at least 6 months.
If you are interested in combining this with writing your thesis, check our thesis topics:
When applying, specify the topic you are interested in (include you CV, the GRADES LIST and a MOTIVATION LETTER explaining which assignment you choose and why, what related courses you’ve been enrolled in and what similar work you’ve done around this specific topic during your education.)