Join our Rotterdam HR team as an HR professional and become responsible for one of the most important assets of Pointlogic, our people.
About the job
Pointlogic, A Nielsen Company, is a global market leader in strategic solutions for improving marketing effectiveness. We provide customized decision-support software tools to users in almost 100 countries around the globe, meaning that we need the right people in the right roles to make this happen. That’s why we are looking for a righteous, empathic and open HR professional, ready to help us with recruitment and day-to-day operational HR tasks and eager to make a real impact on our business.
Together with your HR colleagues, you are responsible for all HR processes, from hiring new talent, and supporting their growth/retaining them within Pointlogic, to maintaining the open and friendly culture we have in our Rotterdam office.We are a team of 100+ (and growing) people with backgrounds in mathematics/econometrics, software development & IT, business administration and market research. You work with managers to improve employee engagement, handle employee relations issues and drive organizational change initiatives. No working day is similar to the previous one, as you are involved in these two areas:
- Craft technical and attractive job descriptions for software development and data science;
- Screen and source potential candidates and resumes based on skills and qualifications;
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews and behavioral questions);
- Build our pool of talent and a strong pipeline to support our long-term growth and resources planning;
- Maintain and improve our recruitment and candidates database;
- Ensure a superior candidate experience and hire excellent candidates;
- Find innovative solutions to meet our hiring goals and reduce our time-to-hire.
2. HR strategy and administration:
- Implement HR policy, in line with local strategy, culture, and the overall HR strategy of Nielsen;
- Monitor and manage the organizational culture and values and employee satisfaction, ensuring people's retention;
- Responsible for administrative HR processes, such as drafting employment contracts and managing personnel files;
- Onboarding of local employees and expats, guiding /welcoming procedures and offboarding;
- Support in HR processes such as training & development, reward and performance management;
- First person to-go-to regarding employees questions and issues;
- Listening ear for your fellow colleagues on a personal level;
- Monitor cases of short- and long-term illness;
- Other HR related activities, required on an ad hoc basis.
- Solid generalist HR experience required; experience within the IT/Data Science sector is desirable;
- Bachelor degree, HR specialization is preferred;
- Knowledge of recruitment processes and practices, with experience in filling vacancies at all levels within an organization;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English; a tone of voice adapted to the audience;
- Good knowledge of employment legislation and able to keep up to date with changes in the law;
- Knowledge of SAP and SuccessFactors is desirable;
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
- Residing in the Netherlands.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Personal and professional development opportunities;
- Flexibility in working hours and location;
- Exciting development projects and clients;
- An open, respectful and multicultural atmosphere;
- Time for socialising and fun;
- 25 days of paid leave;
- Reimbursement of traveling expenses;
- Daily fruit snacks.