Working at Pointlogic
At Pointlogic, people are the fuel and the core of the business, as the continuous growth and innovation relies fully on their growth. If you will join our team, you will understand that we don't only value smart and entrepreneurial people, but we value differences, the backgrounds and the aspirations. We are proud of our multicultural cultural and we embrace every newcomer into the Pointlogic team with joy. Check a few fun facts about working at Pointlogic:
- Our youngest employee is 22 years old, and the oldest 65.
- We drink a lot of coffee: almost 200 cups per day
- We eat a lot of fruits: 3900 kg apples, 2600 kg mandarines and 2080 kg bananas per year
- We eat 250 bags of chips per year (during our Friday's drinks)
- We have people from 20 nationalities, but the most people come from: (Our nationalities top 5) 1. Dutch 2. American 3. Italian 4. Russian 5. Portuguese
- The longest tenure in the office: 1996 until present (The company was founded in 1992, so of course, we exclude the co-founders).
- Most common name in the office: Anne - Anna
- Most common birth month: July
- Most interesting hobbies: Kendo practitioner (Data Scientist), Albanian food blog owner (Market Implementation Manager), Marathon runner (in a panda suit) (Managing Director - Pointlogic UK), Alien and time travel enthusiast (ETL Developer), Pole dancing (Data Scientists)
- Pointlogic traditions: Whenever an employee is expecting a baby, they share stroopwafels with their colleagues to announce their joy!
- We donate: Next to the (free) fruit, employees can buy cookies and donate the proceeds to charity (Stichting Macheo Children Center).
- Yearly, we have a day of to celebrate Nielsen Global Impact Day (we volunteer within our community and help local organisations). In September, we organize Hunger Action Month (we collect food and we donate it to our local Food bank).
- We spend time together and we connect: We start the weekend with the traditional ‘Vrijdagborrel’ in the office (Friday drinks) and we have a lot of activities such as game nights, team outings, team buildings, etc.